Long day...

Made it to Delhi, but have no passport for Jada.  Possibly being flown to us tomorrow from Bhubaneswar (where we just left).  Wonderful morning and afternoon; semi-stressful evening with passport issues.  

1:45 am.  So tired and need sleep.  Will post more details tomorrow.  Love to all!

Jeremy

PS.  Pics to tide you over until tomorrow.  I really wish you all could have visited with these unbelievable kids.  Words cannot describe.  I love each and every one of them.


 
 
 
 

3 comments:

sandwichinwi said...

Di, someone on the Holt board shared your blog with me.

Jada is just stunning! She's going to fit right in with your beautiful boys.

I'm loving following your adventures in India. Everything is just as I remember it.

it sounds like you're having a wonderful time. Good luck with the passport!

Blessings,
Sandwich

hirallysantiago@gmail.com said...

Beautiful pictures and what amazing memories!!

momma white said...

Hang in there! You've made it this far, it'll all work out.

Love you, mom

Copyright @ 8,000 Miles to Build a Family | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger