An update snack...

Just some info to tide you over until the full report arrives:

Just got back from Children's Home.
Amazing experience.
Jada more beautiful than we ever dreamed.
No A/C all day. Very hot and humid.
Sweaty, sticky, stinky mess and need showers.
Must go find food before someone gets hurt.
Will post more later.
Maybe even some pictures. :)

6 comments:

DaniB said...

We are SO excited! I'm so happy that you have finally gotten to be with your little girl!

Love reading about everything you guys are doing!

Love,
Danielle

Sharon said...

You're teasing us Di! lol! just kidding!

Congratulations on meeting your little girl, I know you must be on cloud nine!
Now go get some food and clean up, I cannot stop checking your blog! need pictures, need pictures, need pictures....lol!

hirallysantiago@gmail.com said...

YES!!!! NEED PICTURES!!!

Anonymous said...

It's been a few hours. Where are these so-called pictures?!?!

-Rach

Anonymous said...

Hi to both of you... Jennifer sent me your link and I have been keeping up with your progress! What a blessing. We will keep you in our prayers for a "fun" and safe return! Can't wait to see your little Jada. Dave and Judy Koshinski

Alan said...

Wow, sure glad she will have Elliot and Bengi to fight the boys off! She's beautiful!

Dad

Copyright @ 8,000 Miles to Build a Family | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger